Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus 2019 Indian Navy Steward, Chef, Hygienist Exam Syllabus 2019 Download Nausena MR/NMR April 2020 Batch Syllabus & Scheme 2019 Check Indian Navy MR/NMR Exam Pattern 2019
ndian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2020 Steward, Chef, Hygienist October Batch Notification: Indian Navy MR/NMR Job 2020: Candidates who have passed 10th/ 9th/ 8th/ 7th/ 6th can apply for Stewards, Cooks, and Topasses. The respective authority will release a recruitment notification regarding Matric Recruit (MR) 10/2020 course commencing in October 2020 in the month of December 2020. Candidates can submit the application form by online mode at the official website of Join Indian navy.
Every year the Indian navy conducts a recruitment examination to recruit various vacancies of Indian Navy MR/NMR Steward, Chef, and Hygienist. MR and refers as of Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (MR) and Non-Matric Recruitment (NMR). Get more information regarding Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2020 like Navy Steward Cook Topics, Application Form, Correction, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Previous Year Question Paper, Selection process, Syllabus PDF,
Indian Navy has recently announced about the Recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists October 2019 Batch. Many Candidates who are interested in Navy Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application Form is Started from 26.07.2019 and will be closed on 01.08.2019. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
How to Apply for Indian Navy MR NMR October 2020
Eligible candidates can apply by online mode through the official website of Join Indian Navy i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The online registrations start from the first week of December 2020 to last week December 2020. Check below mention point to apply online application form for Indian Navy Cook, Steward, and Hygienist posts:
- Candidates keep ready their matric certificate, 10 marks sheet & Domicile certificate for reference before going to fill up the online application.
- Candidates first register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in by entering your Email Id.
- Open application form link and ‘Log-in’ with the registered E-mail id and access “Current Opportunities” by Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Application Form with your personal and educational details.
- Sure all the details are correct before clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload your original scanned documents.
- Upload a candidate’s image and signature in good quality with the blue background.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the application fee in order to complete the application process. Candidates have to pay Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) as application fees through online mode by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI/ net banking.
For the reserved categories candidates like SC/ ST have exempted application fees.
Navy MR Job 2020 Selection Process:
The aspirants recruit on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations. Authority will prepare a merit list to shortlist eligible candidates.
Written Test: The question paper will be objective type MCQs. The question paper will be divided into two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. The examination Duration will be 45 minutes.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will consist running of 1.6 Km within 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Indian Navy MR Job 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Questions paper will be in both English and Hindi Medium.
- The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- The examination consists of 50 questions and carrying 1 mark each
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- 1/4 of marks will be reduced for each wrong answer
|Category||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Objective Type Computer Based Exam|
|Section 1: Science And Mathematics||50||50|
|Section 2: General Knowledge|
Indian Navy MR 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted an application, those are able to download admit by online mode. The admit card will release 2 weeks before the examination. The admit card will be released in February 2020. Call letters will contain details of candidates and examination like name of candidates, roll number, exam date & time, exam centre, etc. Admit card is a necessary document to carry at the examination hall.
Indian Navy MR 2020 Cut Off
A cut off marks is a minimum qualifying mark required for candidates to get selected for the next selection round. The Cut off Marks will decide by the exam conducting body. The expected cut off may be possible between 30 to 40 marks out of 50. The Cut Off will depend upon various factors like Numbers of vacancy, difficulty level of exam, a number of candidates applied and previous years cut off trends, etc.
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Steward, Chef and Hygienists for MR April 2020 Batch Recruitment 2019
Vacancy | Eligibility Details
Total Vacancy: 400 Post
Physical Eligibility Details
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Link Activate on 26/07/2019
- UPPSC Computer Operator Exam Dat 2019
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC
- RAILWAY RRC GROUP D FORM STATUS 2019
- HSSC Various 755 Post Online Form 2019
- Upbte Result Declared 2019 UP Diploma Polytechnic
- UNION BANK SPECIALIST OFFICER RESULT 2019
- RAILWAY RRC GROUP D FORM STATUS 2019
- UPSC CDS OTA FINAL RESULT 2019
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment PST/ PET Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2020 Batch Online Form
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Part III Online Form 2019
- EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Admit Card 2019
- UP B.Ed Online Form 2019
- UPSEE UPTU Online Form 2019
- CSJM Kanpur University Admission 2019 Online Form
- What is Internship? Its Advantages
- Top 10 Board Exam Preparation Tips
- Salary Rs 81,100, CFMTTI Vacancies in Compounder Posts in Indore
- 12 Great Benefits of Neem in Summer
- Save Tree Save Life Essay for Kids
- West Bengal Post Man Online Form 2019
- How to Write in Exam Paper Tips
- How to Succeed in Private Job
- Top 10 Motivational Speaker Persons of India